A year ago I posted my first 4 part series, 2017 Spring Colors – Tie the Trend 2 Your Sewing in February. It was my way to deal with the cold of Wisconsin and stay sane, in a land where spring truly begins in mid-April. My selfish selflove wasn’t the only reason for the series.
Wanting to encourage the modern home sewers to embrace color, the series was brought into fruition. I know there’s a lot of people who wouldn’t dear touch certain colors with a 10 foot pole.
My goal is to keep you in the know of color trends and show how they introduce new life to your wardrobe.
- Minerva Craft is sponsoring this series, providing the following each week.
Prize winner’s will be announced April 22nd & May 6th on Instagram.
- Themed Video/Blog Schedule
- Spring Colors Week 1 – Welcome Spring – Sunday April 8th
- Spring Colors Week 2 – Going to Ah Party – Sunday April 15th
- Spring Colors Week 3 – Let’s Take A Break – Sunday April 22nd
- Spring Colors Week 4 – Back to Basics – Sunday April 29th
- Use #springsewingcolorseries to share and support the series
- Registration (Sign up here) only if you don’t have an IG account and would like an opportunity to win one of Minerva Craft prize.
How to Participate
- Follow runningnstyle and Minerva Crafts on Instagram and/or register (Sign up here) if you’re not on IG
- Leave a comment on the weekly post, let me know what gets you excited about spring. Are you safe when it comes to color or adventurous?
- Answer the simple color question at the end of the Going to Ah Party & Back to Basic post to be eligible for the Minerva Prize (via IG or the blog).
This way I can check the Week 2 & Week 4 comments on the blog, then run to Instagram and grab those comments and toss them in a random generator to pick Winners!
I would love for you to share and get other sewist involved.
* #springsewingcolorseries is the official hashtag for this series. Share your favorite color of the week!